Our Principal Consultant
My name is Ray Bruce, and I am DrBizPro.
I have more than 40 years of practical and successful experience as a business owner in a wide variety of industries from hospitality to manufacturing, marketing, retail, and education/training in both the United States and Mexico. Throughout my entrepreneurial career I have had the privilege of being a trusted adviser to large and to small organizations.
I am a veteran having served in the United States Air Force in both, the Strategic and Tactical Air Commands. Following my active duty, I completed a Ph.D. in Education and Management at Claremont Graduate University working with Dr. Peter Drucker to apply his management principles and perspective to both, the profit and not-for-profit sectors.
In addition to my business interests, I have served in appointments on the faculty of major Universities in their Colleges of Business at both, the undergraduate and graduate levels in California and Colorado.
My personal vision and calling is to help others make a tangible difference in the world around them as they reflect the passion God has given to them through their business, their family and their life.
“As a business owner your revenue feeds your ego…your profits feed your family and your dreams.”
Areas of Practice
I like to start our relationship with a conversation. We can begin a friendship…or I may be able to provide you with a solution to a challenge that will add thousands of dollars to your bottom line.
We won’t know until we meet. As DrBizPro, I work with clients in several ways: in person or virtually; as an individual, a managment team or part of a group; or a mixture of them all.
My focus is always you and your success. This may include individual and organizational life coaching; change management; succession planning; business strategy, planning and risk assessment; technology solutions; building a team of trusted advisors… and much more. And, over the years I’ve identified four main ways to achieve our focus:
- Wise Counsel – Just what it says. A simple, experienced sounding board for ideas, concerns, and opportunities for growth…Sometimes personal and mostly business.
- Coaching – A more structured relationship to move you and your business forward on one or more fronts. It may be weekly or monthly accountability calls or meetings. What will support you most to achieve your goals? This may be in person or virtual, individual or as part of a group. Coaching is usually focused on a topical area of business.
- Consulting – The most structured relationship. We will jointly define a desired product or outcome, scope of work and timeline. Then I work with you and may also include others to produce what you have asked for and need.
- Transformational Tools – Through the years DrBizPro has established relationships with service providers with a variety of tools that can help you be more effective in your business. If there’s a fit, great. If not, I’m here to help you, not to sell you a product or service you don’t need.
How can I help you succeed? Contact me today for a free phone consultation!
I will help you…
- Evaluate both, your personal vision and your business reality…from start-up to succession.
- Optimize the success of your business as it matures.
- Walk with you to and through a successful exit strategy.